Life in fishing villages on Phu Quoc Island is everything but easy although expression of an tourist can be that you just stepped into tropic heaven rich with colors and exotic smells.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
annjackman (19545) 2012-11-30 10:26
You have a lovely gallery of photos. This is a super wide angle shot of the Mekong that really emphasises the incredible width of the rivers in this delta. The boat in the FG is very well placed on the diagonal. Excellent exposure and sharpness.
- Copyright: Boris Jakesevic (risblis) (300)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-02-24
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 350D Digital Rebel XT, Tamron SP AF10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD
- Exposure: f/11, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-09 5:40