Transportation of wood refers a lot on the Mekong River. In this picture it is a large bulk stock on thr river's bank.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
BennyV (12759) 2012-10-02 1:17
Great pov and framing. Light in the full afternoon was a bit hard and somehow I feel the shot would have benefitted from some more contrasts, maybe even a bl/w version, but then you'd loose the interesting blues of the clothing and the sky. Light on the worker himself is pretty good, as it is!
Thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Yitzhak Avigur (avigur_11) (21954)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-12
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON 500D, 75-300 1:4-5.6 II
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: My Indo-China Views
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-02 1:05