"This is the sweet reclusion of the Juma Mosque.
Unique in Central Asia, it expresses old Arab structures.
Two hundred and thirteen in slender wooden pillars, all different.
Shadow of freshness.
Three skylights provide a glimpse of the atmosphere."
click me to see more.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Christian Girault (frenchkriss) (741)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-01
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D300s, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Turquoise, from domes to lakes
- Date Submitted: 2011-07-06 4:15