"West, the bunch of the lights will allow the twilight.
Ota Darvosa is the main gate,
Flanked by brick in the circular shape of its two towers.
Imagine that it was destroyed in 1920 to allow the car...
But it proposes its decided attraction again.
Eternal guardian at ending day, it paints itself with orange gilt.
If it goes out, night triggers its jet-black carpets."
click me to see more.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Christian Girault (frenchkriss) (741)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D80, 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS Sigma
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Turquoise, from domes to lakes
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-09 4:38
- Favorites: 1 [view]