Early in the morning, sun enlightens beautifully the Ulug Beg medersa. This is where Tamerlan's grand-son gave, among others, astronomy courses ; the observatory which enabled him to publish tables more precise than Galileo's ones is further north, on Afrosiab hill.
Tourists are not yet there, municipal staff sweeps up the place with care.
- Copyright: Monique Gg (MG_foto) (73)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, 55mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-28 3:21