Shrines of Shah-i-Zinda necropolis have been extensively restaured. The results might be somehow criticized from the archeological point of view. But for photograhy, it's just gorgeous.
// I made a mistake : this "original" version is in fact a not so good JPG copy, the original version was a RAW file with a better definition -> in "workshop"...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Monique Gg (MG_foto) (100)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, 55mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/4, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-14 13:06