Catching the watery public transport around the outer suburbs of Bangkok is a cheap, scenic way to avoid the tourist crowd and find some interesting locals. The river breeze was sweet relief from the incessant humidity.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rigoletto (34269) 2013-06-15 8:28
what a different monk photo: on a ferry but not in a monastery, backed with a pier with a necklace of rubber tyres but not backed with a golden stupa. it is obvious that you were close to him, maybe even had some interactions with him. exif speaks of a focal length of 7.4 mm. how come? isn't that in the range of fish eye?
- Copyright: Justin Button (Juzo) (4363)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-10-24
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Panasonic LUMIX LX3, Leica DC Vario-Summicron 24-60mm
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-15 8:20