Shot this when I was relaxing on the beach when this lady caught my eye with these two local boys staring at her as well when she walk pass by.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mcmtanyel (10869) 2013-04-11 9:05
Yep, you caught them in the act. I like the use of selective focus and implied lines. The starers are in focus and from their head positions, we are directed to the lovely lady slightly out of focus (slightly out of reach?).
Very creative composition. TFS
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-25
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/4 - 5.6 50-200mm ED
- Exposure: f/6.7, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-15 4:34