it was one of the innumerable wooden house in Pai.Pai is a lovely small town in the north-west of Thailand.I enjoyed to stay here and rest for a few days.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
RAIDER74 (11) 2007-03-12 20:41
THATīS THE KIND OF PLACE WE ALL WANT TO GO TO, BUT NO TIME...AT LEAST FOR ME!
THANKīS FOR SHOWING AND SHARING THIS NICE PHOTO FROM A VERY BEAUTIFUL PLACE.
leo61 (0) 2007-03-13 17:16
Good shot of this old,typical wooden architecture of northern Thailand,and you composed this image well with the plants in the bottomncorner and the diagonal of the stone plate.Good contrast between the nice green tones and the dark wood.
- Copyright: pascale goswami (patdeph) (35748)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-07-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Panasonic DMC-FZ30, 35-420mm, 1 GB SD Card
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/800 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-03-12 12:27