The cheap pants many hill-tribes and Thai mums buy their kids are good value...cost about $US 1 ...but the elastic in the waist doesn't last long before it stretches so the kids are continually hitching up their pants.
Here a Palaung kid in Ban NorLae Doi Angkang fills a water bottle at the communal tap.
- Copyright: Fabian Blandford (fabianfred) (134)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-02
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/4, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Palaung hill-tribe [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-27 21:20