Portrait of a girl from the village of Karens.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Jeppo (17639) 2012-04-11 3:13
the portrait is good...and black&white is also the right choice. I don't agree on the subject: we should stop visiting the villages where girls are forced to wear those neckrings that turn them into giraffas....
- Copyright: Karina Komarova (Karina07) (311)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-01-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: NIKON D 300, SIGMA 50-150mm F2.8 APO EX DC HSM
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-11 3:05