Small shops are everywhere in Bangkok, Thailand. The mix of food and smells is both overpowering and enchanting. Requesting two cold ones makes a sale. Thailand may not have advanced much, but still holds a people who enjoy their lives and always seem to take time for a smile.
David Reed Thomas
Critiques | Translate
fanni (14377) 2008-11-14 23:44
I always enjoy very much your photos of people and daily life! I don't know why they look so lively, interesting, bright... ;) Perhaps you know a secret how to take such photos?
This smiling guy appeals to me very much! :))
Good POV! And good composition, including the two "red objects": the t-shirt and the apron! Every thing is very well balanced!
Have a nice weekend!
- Copyright: David Reed Thomas (drt100) (2053)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-10-22
- Categories: Daily Life, Food
- Camera: Olympus E-410, Olympus 14 - 42 mm Digital
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-08 1:28