We hunted down street food in Bangkok (a real delight - great food in Bangkok).
We wandered to the bustling Chinatown, and spotted this gent, from France, cooking delightful Thai street food with his Thai wife.
The food was superb, even locals lined up for it. He appeared to be a novelty to both traveller and local, but with his good food, and humorous demeanour, he was a bit of a hit.
- Copyright: Justin Button (Juzo) (4335)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-10-24
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D3000, Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G
- Exposure: f/1.8, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-26 18:06