Taken outside the Ruamkatanyu Foundation adjacent to Wat Hua Lampong in Central Bangkok. The cremation coffins destined for the south are covered and filled with donation receipts. An overwelming response from Bangkokians required that an additional table be set-up outside.
To get this night shot without using a flash, I set my Canon 20D to Iso1600 and used a wide-angle lens.
- Copyright: Robert Photography (Robert_L) (385)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-01-02
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Canon 20D, Canon EF 35 F2
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/50 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Tsunami Memorial [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-01-03 23:00