Central Asia mosques generally have an "iwan", and it is often made of painted wood. I do not know the origin of this custom, but each wooden pillar is slightly different from the others.
// As you may see in the "workshop" version, the original photo is much sharper, but when I reduce the size according to TrekEarth web pages standard, for vertically framed photos, the result is sometimes disappointing...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mm Gg (MG_foto) (108)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, 55mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-09 7:00