In this small seasonal restaurant (the pass road is closed 6 months per year), no menu is needed, there is only one choice. But the staff is warmhearted, and that's where we ate the best grilled lamb of our trip, together with a few workers half Tajik, half Kyrgyz, who worked for the tunnel construction.
Since the opening of this tunnel in the fall of 2012, it became possible to connect by road the two main cities of Tajikistan in winter.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mm Gg (MG_foto) (104)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, 55mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-08 13:58