After a pleasant and quiet camp at a lake, in company of tajik shepherds, a short walk leads to the foot of mount Chimtarga (5487m), and more precisely the impressive north face of peak Mary and Mirali. Along those relatively touristic trails, we met no more than about ten persons per day.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rigoletto (34255) 2014-01-15 14:09
hi monique. splendid photo of majestic mountains and very good idea to present the lonely climber to create a feeling of awe. i would try to reduce the brightness of the upper part to increase the drama.
tenretin (2408) 2014-01-16 10:42
A beautiful photograph, without artifice and with natural colors.
Well framed and well done!.
- Copyright: Monique Gg (MG_foto) (100)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Leica V Lux1, Leica Vario Elmarit 7.4-88 mm f/2.8-3.7, 55mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-15 12:17