This sitted statue of Chiang Kai Shek was found at Chiang Kai Shek memorial hall.
Brief history of Former President Chiang can be found at
I do not wish to tired you up with wordy passage.
Just enjoy the sculpture!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (20860) 2013-06-14 10:36
A warm and genuine smile on the face of this sculpture, certainly the part that grabs the eye, there is a brilliant level of humanity in that face. The colour of the bronze against the white marble is beautiful, and even without a translation, I can fully enjoy that beautiful script!
Have a great weekend!
- Copyright: Chian Sing Lai (kim_gwan) (416)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-03
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Sony Alpha a35, SAL 18-55 mm F3.5-5.6, SDHC 8G, Hoya HMC UV Multicoated 55mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-14 7:42