I was lucky enough to stay at a hotel with a view :)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mariandrea (973) 2008-07-15 17:32
Hi hisham, indeed lucky... great view and very good picture, well framed, nice colours. Thanxs for sharing, chau chau,
JanD (0) 2008-07-15 21:33
Wonderful perspective, excellent cityscape. Good light and colors, very good capture.
jmdias (58185) 2008-07-16 8:35
I saw many photos from this building but this is the best one, it is nicely put, surrounded by the others, nice soft ligh and pov. good work
pablominto (53744) 2008-07-16 8:57
It is hard to photograph a structure that rises 449 m but I think you do very well here!
As Taipei 101 contrasts with the surrounding buildings we get an impression of the real size...
A well composed image with sharp fine details!
- Copyright: Hisham Besheer (besheer) (28)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-05-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D60, NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, Digital
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Taiwan, May 2008
- Theme(s): World's Skycrappers, Skylines [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-07-15 17:25