At Taipei's Shrine of Remembrance, we witnessed the changing of guards which was conducted with precision and minimum pomp.
The soldiers' shiny helmets really stood out in the bright sun.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
abmdsudi (53047) 2014-04-20 20:07
Changing the Guard a formal ceremony well timely shot and changed they are! Fantastic shot with good sense movement but I love the bold colours merging together stunningly, Well done snap, Congrats, TFS
mcmtanyel (21810) 2014-04-20 22:04
The blue uniforms of the soldiers stand out attractively in front of the red panels. Your photo portrays their precision quite successfully. Congratulations and TFS!
- Copyright: sam sun (samson) (1537)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor AF-S DX 55-300mm VR, Marumi 1B, 52mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-20 5:38