This alleyway is normally crowded with people and wares during the morning and afternoon hours. Quite a contrast to what you see here. This market runs in an X pattern through this main city block. It starts at each corner and even an exit through the middle too.
There is food, clothes, cooked food and just about anything you would like or not. Fun place to visit!
Original Photos of Sanmin Day Market: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64525258@N00/sets/72157623974945426/
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Steven Barringer (ZhuZhuSteve) (21)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/1, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Taiwan [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-25 7:40