Sun Moon Lake is the largest body of water in Taiwan, and is accessible vide Yuchi, in the county of Nantou. It is on the tourist trail and the Wenwu Temple is on the slope facing the lake.
The east side of the lake resembles the sun, and the west side the moon, hence the name Sun Moon Lake.
The area around the lake is home to the indigenous tribe of Thao.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: sam sun (samson) (1788)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor AF-S DX 18-55mm VR, Marumi 1B, 52mm
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/350 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-04 6:54