I made my walk on the lonely beach of Aluthgama in West Sri Lanka and thought I was alone.
At the very end of the beach I saw a fisherman and the moment was just perfect. He stood in the water trying to catch some fish.
I wanted to take the picture with milky water which was not easy as every motion made a blur silhouette of the fisherman. However after 20 min I was successful :-)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Manu GAIBER (maga84) (53)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 500D, HAMA 52mm UV
- Exposure: f/14.0, 4 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-25 1:16