It was cold, and dreary when I took this picture. I took the picture in Color than converted it to BW. My question is it best to convert to BW first then make adjustmets or make the adjustments then convert to BW?
This is the only brige crossing hte Imjin river and connects the North and South Korea. Over 13,000 war captives crossed here crying out "Hurrah for freedom" and therefor was named the Bridge of Freedom.
- Copyright: Kent Kuddes (kckuddes) (276)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2003-02-23
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5700
- Exposure: f/4.8, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): War ... what's it used for? [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-02-23 2:55