La Clé is a Jazz club in a basement, in a small alley in Seoul. The atmosphere is relaxed, the musicianship of high quality. Sadly manufactured and souless k-Pop receives so much publicity, but Seoul is filled with great original music and musicians, a very lively city, and one a music lover can appreciate.
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (7511) 2013-02-12 17:55
Hi Justin - nice shot of the bass player in action here - you're right that Seoul is not the first place I think of when I think of music that has... well, soul to it. But this is showing me a different side. Maybe a vertical frame would have suited this one better?
- Copyright: Justin Button (Juzo) (4203)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-18
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D3000, Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G
- Exposure: f/1.8, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-12 4:17