Another shot when I was here at the famous retail streets in Seoul called Ladies Street in Shinchon district. This building is one of the many retail shops
here which have some unique features.
Why this street is called by that name? Well, basically because all the retail shops in the whole street sells... ladies stuffs from cosmetics, shoes, accessories, bags, any women stuffs, you name it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (493)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-12
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Seoul We Create Together, Seoul We Enjoy Together [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-03 5:38