this is the view from a mezzanine at the national museum of korea. i picked a great day to go, half of seoul was in this place and 99% of the people there were school children. the national is a good place to learn about the history of korea but it's also a good place take photos; there are lots of levels and quiet places to sit and watch people go by.
the thing that stands out for me here? the pepsi vending machine.
- Copyright: Craig Seymour (triptych2003) (1534)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-12-16
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D40, Nikon DX AF - S 18-200 f4-5.6
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-02-04 15:19