Seen here is a bodyguard stands guard in front of the South Korea President house. The area are highly guarded with bodyguards.
The Blue House (Korean: Cheong Wa Dae) is the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state, the President of the Republic of Korea and located in the capital city of Seoul. The Korean name literally translates to "pavilion of blue tiles." The Blue House is in fact a complex of buildings, built largely in the traditional Korean architectural style with some modern elements.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (391)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Seoul We Create Together, Seoul We Enjoy Together [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-28 1:53