Chonggyechon was a stream that runs through Seoul.
The restored Cheonggyecheon stream, which runs 5.8 kilometers through central Seoul, was buried under layers of concrete for nearly 50 years.
Some 120,000 tons of water are pumped daily into the dry Cheonggyecheon.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Infinite jang (jang) (1300)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-07
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, 17-40 f/4 L USM Canon
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-10-08 18:53