This moss-covered statue of the Three Wise Monkeys. The statue depicts the famous proverb “Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil” and is located in the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Garden is supposed to be appreciated silently hence the erection of this statue.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chian Sing Lai (kim_gwan) (264)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-01
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Alpha a35, SAL 18-55 mm F3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-07 1:07