This landscape of Singapore was taken from my office window from Johor Bahru, Malaysia, using my telephoto lens.
From the view here, one can see the most northern tip of Singapore by the huge building in the middle of the foreground which is located in Woodlands and southern tip of Singapore by the landmark building, Marina Bay Sands (background most right three buildings which shared the same roof called the Skypark).
This shows how big or should I say how small Singapore island is.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (524)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/4 - 5.6 50-200mm ED
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-03 17:42