Lanterns on the ceiling of the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum in Chinatown.
The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum is a Tang-Styled Chinese Buddhist Temple in the heart of Chinatown. The temple features many facets of Buddhist arts and culture of Singapore. It also houses what the Buddhists regard as the Sacred Buddha Tooth Relic in a stupa weighing 3.5 tonnes and composed of 320 kg of gold donated by devotees.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (672)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VRII, B+W 72mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-25 2:00