Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. Developed by Las Vegas Sands (LVS), it is the world's most expensive building, at US$ 5.7 billion, including the cost of the prime land.
Marina Bay Sands is situated on 15.5 hectares of land with the gross floor area of 581,000 square metres. The iconic design has transformed Singapore's skyline and tourism landscape since it opened on 27 April 2010. The property has a hotel, convention and exhibition facilities, theatres, entertainment venues, retailers, and restaurants.
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (632)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-20
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VRII, B+W 72mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1.25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-23 0:40