FLOW consists of a series of vertical axis wind turbines connected to built-in energy-efficient LEDs. It is designed to harness wind energy to generate light. Visitors can also turn the turbines by hand, converting kinetic energy into light. FLOW also uses solar panels as an additional energy source. This work is a festival commission.
By Singaporean industrial designer Olivia Lee
This picture shown the contrast of unlit, half-lit and totally bright mineral bottle.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
aliabazari (10105) 2012-04-05 6:23
So beautiful. Good composition and recording.
Thanks for sharing
- Copyright: Chian Sing Lai (kim_gwan) (268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-31
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Sony Alpha a35, SAL 18-55 mm F3.5-5.6, SDHC 8G
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-05 4:44