This is taken outside an old barber shop in Little India. These pigeons stop over for dinner as the man in frame just threw some crumbs out.
1) Auto levels and Contrast.
2) Cropping and Framing.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
flip89 (3412) 2004-01-06 15:19
What chaos - both in the birds and the surrounding. I like the menagerie of colors ... no sense of order but just explosion of colors ... very very tropical.
Isabelle (9046) 2004-01-06 16:10
Louis, at first i thought this pic was a bit 'busy' but after some seconds iīve changed my mind: 2/3 of the pic is colorful and the very subject of the pic has both a grey tone and at the same time movement... Interesting, isnīt it?
Very good ;-)
lemon_logix (1054) 2004-01-06 21:03
Hey, you just showed the world the ugly side of Singapore. Hahahaha...the dustbin!!
Just kidding, lovely colors. A little out of focus though, but it's ok.
Steely (895) 2004-04-01 13:01
I'm worried .... I'll avoid this place... SM Barber? what do they do with the strap besides sharpen the razor?
The pic- Good compo, bright colours
- Copyright: Louis Teo (acrylonithrill) (368)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-01-05
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Sony DSC F707, Sony Memory Stick
- Exposure: f/2, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Feed me, I'm Hungry, Disappearing Singapore, Pigeons, Hair Care - Need a Haircut? [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-01-06 14:08