well.. this is a picture of the old chinatown shop houses meeting the new* skyline,i belive 60-70 yrs ago there was more jungels and wild thingys.life was simpler and demand for luxuries were not always in mind.
look at us now... cant leave without a handphone. the impotants of enjoying the surrounding can soon be forgotten.. in a busy and lifely city like this.
NEW* not exectly new been thre for years..
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: fariis justin chee (fariischee) (584)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-12-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON EOS 40 D, Canon 17-55mm 2.8 USM IS, Tokina Circular Polariser 58mm
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-16 16:44