This will be the last of my Singapore group, for the moment. It is just in front of the Keppel Bay Marina and shows how beautiful the premises are.
I did not go with my sailboat, as we were at One 15 Marina, on Santosa island, but we visited an American friend that spent nearly one month there.
Both marina are conveniently located and a short distance to the fabulous Singapore transit system. Certainly an example our Canadian cities should use to improve our pathetic system.
Again, for this picture, I used the Mamiya 645 and Fuji Velvia 100 medium format transparency film.
- Copyright: Michel Zuffellato (vizugonesailing) (338)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-01-00
- Categories: Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Mamiya Sekor 35mm, Fuji Velvia 100
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-02 10:01