Mozhaisk is a town in Moscow region, about 110 km from Moscow. This shot was taken in the Luzhetsky monastery. Monks decorated the temple with birch branches preparing to the Whitsun Holiday.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
izuminka (930) 2004-05-31 15:34
A monk figure ahead the church would add to this picture, but it's already good, well balanced. There are enough details (branches, clouds, windosw) to support the front light.
- Copyright: Natalia Kovaleva (azuri) (1598)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-05-29
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Sony DSC-V1
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Church in Russia [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-05-31 8:06