My first shot of Moscow to be uploaded to TE and the first shot to be uploaded so fast after making.
This is right in front of the Bolshoy Theatre. I was attracted by the curve so decided to zoom on it. I think the blur effect of the falling water caused by 1/10 exposure serves as a nice back- and foreground. I think I should go on experimenting with minimalist shots.
* Street View on maps.yandex.ru.
* 1/10 s water looks smooth, no separate drops.
* ISO 100 (min ISO 80) no noise.
* f/5,7 I needed a blurry BG and more light.
* 100 mm (20x max zoom) I love my cam's zoom (between 5 and 100 mm, i.e. 20x), zoom helps make wonderful compos, concentrate on the subject.
* A little bit ACDSee shadow/highlight and exposure adjustment.
shortlink | Canon Photo Contest
- Copyright: Ilgiz Galeev (ilghiz) (708)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-06
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Canon Powershot Sx20 IS
- Exposure: f/5.7, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-08-06 17:05