Here's another shot that cost me three days of a wet jacket :)
No PP here, except slight sharpening and resize for TE standards.
+ The zigzag compo, lighting, rich in textures etc…
- The lamp didn't fit :( While hiding myself and my cam from the downpour under my jacket I didn't have much freedom to think of the compo xD just kept shooting and adjusting and readjusting the settings of the cam. i think I saw the puddle and the sun first, while the lamppost just escaped my consciousness, hehe
All the shots from the downpour series:
* Melting Gold (and 1:1), a closer look at the puddle.
* I'm Singing in the Rain, a girl dancing in the rain, my previous post.
Critiques | Translate
Adrian_S (1179) 2009-10-24 5:51
Leave the jacket! Is the camera ok?!! :p
Taking pictures of direct sun light through a curtain of water... it's my all time favorite photography type too. And you did a great job here.
I like how you assess your own picture in the note. Good idea.
All the best
fritzi007 (11055) 2010-12-04 9:14
Dein Foto ist sehr gut gelungen, gratuliere!
(Unterm Schnee war ein Christbaum elektrisch beleuchtet)
Many greetings from Styria
- Copyright: Ilgiz Galeev (ilghiz) (708)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-07
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A430
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Naberezhnie Chelny [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-16 2:30