The Borovetskaya Church is one of the few churches in Naberzhnie Chelny. It's favourite with the city-dwellers for the spring and a pond nearby. It's especially popular with wedding couples and their suites who come here to drink water from the spring and take photos. Some wed in the church, too.
This shot is a reflection of the church in the glass walls of a supermarket which was built here within the last three or two years.
Cropped the shot to leave the rest of the supermarket beyond frame.
More shots from the neighbourhood:
* Church Borovetskoe by Li2a
* Where the Sun Sleeps (the spring)
* The city
Locations on wikimapia.org
* The Church
* The supermarket
* The spring and the pond
* Street-view of the supermarket.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ilgiz Galeev (ilghiz) (708)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A430
- Exposure: f/4, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Naberezhnie Chelny [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-13 5:10