This shot cost me three days of a wet jacket :)
When it started to rain I couldn't help rushing out
to capture the downpour and this amazing puddle playing with sunshine.
I made a number of shots, this one being in macro mode (some 50 cm; 1.66 foot). I was lucky to catch some "craters" too.
I've just discovered I fired the flash. I think I did it to get a sharper image.
A couple of minutes earlier that day I made a shot of a girl singing in the rain and the sun shining in the rain.
* A closer look at the waves.
* Locate on Wikimapia.
Afterthought: elementary particles, cuz of the paths left by the drops – they remind those left by elementary particles in a collider.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
auldal (1380) 2009-09-29 7:32
Gold indeed, an excellent shot and well worth the wet jacket! I like the way the slowish shutter speed has captured the rain as golden streaks.
macjake (57074) 2010-12-27 15:23
this is a very unique and different photo, we don't see too many like this one here on TE.
you're right, with the creators, the undelations, very well captured
- Copyright: Ilgiz Galeev (ilghiz) (708)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-07
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A430
- Exposure: f/5.8, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Naberezhnie Chelny [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-28 23:04