While the sun sleeps I go out and take pictures. This place (a spring near this church) is quite popular with the city dwellers: they come here as part of our wedding traditions, they come just to get some fresh water, they come to relax. Sure, they take a lot of shots. But nights there's hardly anyone here… though I see some strange people sometimes. I wonder if they are homeless or cleaners who work at night. I guess they're homeless.
Flipped upside down, manipulated with the reflection a bit, tried to remove the noise in the water.
* See the this spring on wikimapia
* The church by Li2a (on wikimapia)
* The church reflected (on wikimapia)
* Mosque and UFO (10-15 minutes' walk away).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mkgoyal2004 (837) 2009-09-21 23:26
This is a very nice photo, but I think you have tilted it 180 degree. That's why the lower portion is shining and the upper image is haizy. Otherwise this is a beautiful photo. Congrats.
pajaran (53022) 2009-10-02 3:35
Dobra fotografija, dobre boje i ostrina.
Svidja mi se ovaj nacin izrazavanja.
BeBeHooker (0) 2009-10-31 8:51
Very fine mirror. Crazy perspective. Wonderful light and colors. Very sophisticated work.
- Copyright: Ilgiz Galeev (ilghiz) (708)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-08
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A430
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Naberezhnie Chelny [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-21 21:59