American bridges, railway bridges over the Bypass canal in St. Petersburg. Their name refers to the American engineers, supervised the construction of bridges in the 19th century. Bridges were originally wooden and only in the early 20th century bridges became metallic.
Critiques | Translate
jhm (140689) 2012-11-25 0:57
It was surprising the name American bridges in your country, but I read the text than I understanding de name.
Excellent depth and perspective picture with these bridges in background.
These picture is very clear and excellent sharp.
Very well done, TFS.
- Copyright: Vitaly Bichayev (Vitaly) (1021)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-18
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Panasonic DMC-FZ18
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-23 9:00