Big chandelier in the Yusupov's Palace in St-Petersburg.
I always wondered, how they managed to manage it, when there were no electricity and all these lamps were the candles? It's hanging over the main stairway, on a certain height.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Uhu Owl (Uhu) (8545)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My favorities of Russia [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-01 23:39