Year 1441, what have happened in this year?
- A revolt occurs in the Yucatбn capital Mayapan; the Maya civilization splits into warring city-states
- The Republic of Venice annexes the seigniory of Ravenna
- Jan van Eyck died
- Great peasant`s revolt started in Denmark
- ... And so on, and so on, and so on
- And this small thing, Church of St Andrew Stratilate, was built in Novgorod.
It still stands, as you can see, long after all kinds of peasant's revolts ceased in Denmark and all traces of Mayan civilisation almost disappeared from the face of the Earth.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
swiatopelk777 (0) 2009-10-26 14:55
Very interesting old church, good POV and capture. Nice lightness.
Greetings from Warszawa!
lousat (79203) 2009-10-26 17:38
Hi Uhu,so little,so unknown,so nice and so full of history...but it's thanks at you that we can discover this tender old beauty,how many secrects inside this white walls,how many peoples had leave emotions inside,very very beautiful pic,my best compliments,have a nice day,Luciano
serp2000 (41016) 2009-10-27 12:59
Хорошая идея в стиле Намедни. Очень нравится.
К фотке можно привязать и инфо подкинуть. Продолжай.
Объект так-себе. Сарай. но не в смысле дворец.
toto (0) 2009-10-28 2:30
belle photo de cette petite chapelle qui a passй du temps depuis sa construction, et elle est encore debout.