The Russian Orthodox Cathedral of Christ the Saviour (Russian: Храм Христа Спасителя, Khram Khrista Spasitelya) in the Russian city of Kaliningrad (formerly Königsberg) is the dominant building of the inner city and is situated near the central square, called Ploshchad Pobedy (Victory Square).
The cathedral is 70 meters high. Its construction was completed on 10 September 2006.
It's probably the largest Eastern Orthodox church in the world. (after wikipedia)
- Copyright: Marcin S Sadurski (msadurski) (230)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K 10 D, Tamron 18-250mm F/3,5-6,3 Di II LD, Marumi DHG Super Circular PLD
- Exposure: f/8, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-18 2:10