Ice layers mosaic in the White Sea, March.
This photo was taken during ice-seal and beluga whales aerial survey, altitude 400m.
For me, sometimes, this new transparent ice is looks like pedestrian crossing:)
Critiques | Translate
oss (425) 2011-03-24 12:47
I find this picture most intruiging. I cant make out what it is but the abstract pattern is most interesting and pleasing.Great.
daddo (26482) 2011-12-07 21:27
Zdravstvuy Daria. I am very glad to have discovered your gallery today as your images of Russia show us the rarely seen land and your aerial shots give us a privileged view of the beauty and mystery of the vastness that is Mother Russia.Some of the names of places remind me of a film I saw long ago by Kurosawa, called Dersu Uzala, a Russo-Japanese endeavour. Incredible how there is symmetry in what one would assume to be a random event. Spaseebo for showing us this phenomenon. Klaudio.
- Copyright: Daria Kuznetsova (whitewhale) (36)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-03-17
- Categories: Nature
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: White Sea aerial, March 2011
- Theme(s): Aerial Photography, Ice and water [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-03-24 2:45