Sometimes sea ice takes the form of different things - animals, flowers, faces, etc. This image is an example how sea ice pieces are making the pterodactyl shape puzzle.
The photo was taken during ice-seal and beluga whales aerial survey, altitude 400m.
- Copyright: Daria Kuznetsova (whitewhale) (36)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-03-19
- Categories: Nature
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: White Sea aerial, March 2011
- Theme(s): Aerial Photography, Ice and water [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-03-25 2:12