The villages and small towns in Russia are full with vintage cars (or trucks, buses etc.). I cane across this old bus and it reminded me of my youth. Beautiful vehicles. The district in Tambov where I took the photograph of the bus also looked like time stood still in the 70's.
Since there was not much colour around anyway, I decided to convert it to monochrome and give it some more vintage look. I added a bit of vignette to it and this is the result.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alfons Salmhofer (salmonelli) (192)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-03-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mk II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, CMOS Full Frame
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-03 11:40